The OASIS project
OASIS is a tool to integrate a configure, build and install system in your OCaml project. It helps to create standard entry points in your build system and allows external tools to analyse your project easily.
OASIS first target is OCamlbuild but other build system support is planned.
- OCamlbuild support, more info
- Standard files auto-generation, more info
- Automatic findlib's META file generation, more info
- README/INSTALL file generation, more info
While the core of OASIS is a standalone product, several other projects take advantages of OASIS metadata:
- oasis2debian: convert an OASIS enabled project into a Debian package
- oasis2opam: convert an OASIS enabled project into an OPAM package