This section provides information you need to get started.
- OASIS Quickstart which show you how to set up OASIS for a single executable and library.
- OASIS User manual the definitive guide
- OASIS API OCamldoc generated documentation to use OASIS as a library.
Extra documentation can be found in the forge.ocamlcore.org project documentation section. In particular, some slides about OASIS design which was presented at OCaml Consortium meeting on December 4th 2009.
- custom a project that uses the custom plugin and make to build
- flags a project that uses flags and .ab files where these flags are substituted
- interdepend-libraries a project that uses several libraries linked together
- with-c a project that uses C files in libraries and executables
- with-data a project that installs data files
- with-subpackages a project that uses a syntax extension and a library
- browse the examples directory of OASIS for other examples
Featured projects that use _oasis:
- OCaml Data Notation: the _oasis file includes 2 syntax extensions, a library and tests
- ocamlify: the _oasis is very simple and only provide one library
- browse other projects that use _oasis